Familiarize yourself with local resources regarding the COVID-19 virus.
If I am concerned that I have coronavirus or may have been exposed, what do I do?
Contact the St. Louis County COVID-19 Hotline 24/7 at 314-615-2660
Where can I get information and updates?
Visit St. Louis County’s dedicated COVID-19 webpage at www.STLcorona.com
Please follow St. Louis County, the County Department of Public Health and the County Executive on social media for updates.
Where can I get updates about travel?
Coronavirus Disease Information for Travel can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
What resources are available from St. Louis County?
- Guidance for the general public, churches, schools, businesses, and community organizations on how to prevent the spread of germs and diseases.
- Regular updates on COVID-19 from the state and the federal government.
- Health education and promotional materials to help promote handwashing, Cover Your Cough, and other community messages.
- Assistance with emergency planning and preparation.
- Literature and information for vulnerable populations.
- St. Louis County clinics can provide medical care to all County residents, regardless of ability to pay. Call 314-615-0500 if you do not have a doctor.