The City of Olivette Council and Staff continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and make adjustments to services as necessary.
This is a fluid situation and plans are changing as needed. In response to the County “Stay At Home Order”, we have made the following adjustments to services, meetings and facility hours of operation.
- Community Rooms closed
- Lobby will be closed to the public beginning Tuesday March 24 – Meetings will be by telephone or appointment only. Please reference the phone numbers under each department for contact information.
The Olivette Police Department continues to serve the community. However, it is necessary to suspend the following services:
- Building tours
- No special patrols or assignments
- Non-essential trainings
- Only fingerprinting of healthcare workers for continued licensure
The Olivette Fire Department continues to serve the community. However, it is necessary to suspend the following services:
- Car seat installation
- Smoke detector installation
- Business inspections
- Blood pressure checks
- FD tours
- Training with other departments
The City Manager, Barbara Sondag is working remotely, call 314-983-5200 or BSondag@OlvietteMO.com
Planning and Community Development
Staff is working remotely. Utilize either the main line at 993-0252 or contact the director directly at 994-2452 or email@example.com to schedule meeting, inspection, or plan review.
See below for Services:
- Building inspections will be limited to new construction.
- Applications for Occupancy Inspections are still necessary and may be forwarded electronically. Inspections will be coordinate following “Stay at Home Order”.
- Plans will continue to be received and reviewed – electronically if possible
- Code Enforcement will be limited
Staff is working remotely call 314-983-5212 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No window service
Director is working remotely. Call the main line at 993-0252.
Core services will continue
Parks and Recreation
Staff is working remotely. Call 314-991-1249 or email opr@OlivetteMO.com
Services and Program Information:
- Programs, events and rentals are cancelled during the 30 day Stay at Home Order
- Parks are open
- Playground Equipment is closed
- Outdoor pavilion rentals are cancelled
- Outdoor restrooms are closed
Staff is working remotely call 314-983-5230 or email@example.com
Staff is working remotely call 314-983-5280 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff is working remotely call 314-265-5275 or DMandle@OlivetteMO.com
City Council meetings will be held if deemed necessary – Meetings will be via Videoconferencing and Livestreamed.
PCDC meetings will be held if deemed necessary – Meetings will be via Videoconferencing and Livestreamed.
Board of Adjustments will be held if deemed necessary – Meetings will be via Videoconferencing and Livestreamed.
EDC meetings are cancelled through April 26.
Parks and Recreation are cancelled through April 26.
Public Meetings on Prop C will be rescheduled and announced later in the week of March 22.