The City of Olivette will hold an election on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2024, for one (1) City Council Member position, to serve for a three-year term.
Residents interested in running for Council must:
- pick up a candidate packet (containing documents and a nominating petition)
- Complete paperwork including signature forms.
- File paperwork with the City beginning at 8 a.m. on December 5, 2023. Candidate filing ends December 12, 2023, at 5 p.m.
- Qualified candidates will appear on the April 2nd ballot in order of receipt of their complete and verified packets.
A Council Member shall be a resident of the State of Missouri for one (1) year prior to election or appointment to the Council and a resident and registered voter in the City of Olivette at the time of filing for election or appointment to the Council. No Council Member shall hold any other City of Olivette employment during the term for which the member was elected or appointed to the Council.
Packet Pick-Up Information
- Packets are available during normal business hours (8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mon – Fri) starting November 21, 2023, until the close of filing on December 12th, 2023 at 5 p.m.
Packets can be picked up and turned in at the Olivette City Center:
1140 Dielman Road
Olivette, MO 63132